This Saturday I am so very excited to be a vendor at I Made it Healthy Market! Please come and see me while you are there. It would also be really great if you visited the event page on Facebook and RSVP’d that you were coming. That way, I can get even more excited knowing that I’ll see you there! FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
EVENT: I Made it Market (both things for wee ones and also healthy home/body)
PLACE: Bakery Square (both indoor and outdoor)
DATE/TIME: Saturday, April 20, 2013 from noon to 4:00 pm
What am I selling?
- Catnip toys for your kitty friends ($2 each)
- Lavender sachets for your drawers, purse or to prevent moths in your yarn stash ($12 bundle of 3)
- Wool lavender sachets to bring beauty to little corners of your world ($8 each)
- Lunch box napkin sets for adults and kiddos ($12-18 each set)
- Organic lavender and flax seed eye pillows with washable cover ($15 each)
I will also have treats including discounts on introductory packages and yoga spa sessions (hint, hint: Mother’s Day is coming up!). The other vendors look awesome and I hope you will come out to support crafty (and healthy!) goodness in Pittsburgh.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to SHARE this post and event information with at least five of your friends. Don’t know which five to choose? Well, you can always send it to more, but if you are going to send it to just five, then make them the five most creative, fun and fabulous friends you’ve got!
Posted by Sharon Fennimore Rudyk, a holistic health coach, yoga instructor and doula with a special interest in working with women, couples, children and families. www.sharonrudykyoga.com